- This event has passed.
Symbio joins the Boston Trade Compliance and Policy Seminar
25 October 2018 @ 9 h 00 min - 15 h 00 min
International trade regulations change constantly—old rules are updated and new regulations are added every day. Attend one of the full-day seminars in a location close to you to stay up to date on the latest information. Learn about changing international trade regulations with industry experts—C.H. Robinson’s Kevin Doucette —who is passionate about this subject. He’ll cover topics such as:
- 2018 Trade Update
- Import Compliance General Awareness
- How to Develop a Customhouse Brokerage Standard Operating Procedure
- Export Compliance General Awareness
- Incoterms® 2010
- Concepts of Duty Minimization
- Risk Management
- NAFTA – How Do You Confirm Free Trade Agreement Eligibility?
- How Do You Perform an Import Entry and EEI Filing Audit?
- Preparing for a Focused Assessment
- What Topics should be in your Compliance Manuals?
- How to Develop an Authorized Agent Standard Operating Procedure